The Assistants' Chapter offers its members the opportunity to participate in various events throughout the season as long as the following requirements are met:
- You are in good standing with the PGA of America
- You are a member of the Assistants' Chapter:
View Assistants' Chapter Membership Application Form
Additionally, if you are an Apprentice and have already completed the Apprentice Orientation in the Minnesota Section,
you must attend one of the following business meetings prior to competing in any events.
- Attend a 2015 Section or Chapter Fall Meeting
- Attend a 2016 Section or Chapter Spring Meeting
- Attend a 2016 Minnesota PGA Assistants' Spring Meeting
- Attend a Minnesota PGA Teaching Division Seminar
- Attend an approved Minnesota PGA Cracker Barrel Session
However, if you are a new Apprentice to the Minnesota Section, you must first attend an Apprentice Orientation which will fulfill the
requirement to play in Section events for one season: the cycle for determining Apprentice eligibility in 2016 will run from July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016.
Once the above requirements are met, you can participate in Section events.
View the Section Calendar
View specific Assistant’s Chapter Events